Home     Property sales     Investment opportunities     About us


Use the links below to view answers to the most commonly asked questions.


How do we view

Financial/Legal advice


Currency exchange

Additional costs

Annual running costs and taxes


Renting out your property

Importing your pet



Importing your pet

There are regulations to be adhered to before bringing your pet to Spain.  A health certificate from your Vet must be obtained not more than 15 days before you enter Spain.  In addition you will need a certificate of vaccination against rabies, and you should check with your Vet as to the timing of this vaccination.  A certificate from your Agriculture Ministry is also required which states the area in which the animal is normally kept is free from animal diseases.  These certificates must be stamped and legalized by the Spanish Consulate for which a small fee is charged.  It is recommended on arrival in Spain, you micro-chip your pet, which gives your address in Spain.  UK pet owners can take their pets back with them but the procedures should be started well in advance of your trip.  Again, it is advised to consult your Vet.





020 8331 5937

020 8303 5777





0034 661141073

0044 7956995377